Nia Black Belt Instructor & Nia White Belt Trainer
Yoga Instructor, RYT-500 (Integrative Therapeutics)
Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
Additional certifications include:
Barre Sculpt, Ageless Grace Brain Health,
Broga Yoga (Mens), Color Me Yoga (Children),
Pelvic Floor Health,
Breast Cancer Survivor program,
Nia 5 Stages, Nia 52 Moves
Yoga Instructor, RYT-200
Reiki 2 Practitioner
1. When did you first discover your love of yoga or movement? Always have been a physical person but discovered yoga in late 90s when yoga was 1.5hrs and no music! Lol. It was my calm and increased my flexibility and focus.
2. Why did you decide to become a yoga teacher? I'm a natural helper. I always want to help and heal others..sometimes it's not always welcomed and that's ok. So I felt yoga would be a catalyst to get to people through movement and spiritual guidance. I love what yoga has done for me and wanted to be able to share that!
3. What do you hope your students receive from your classes? That life is worth it! To bring peace and calmness and the ability to see the forest through the trees.
5. What are 2 or 3 things you enjoy about teaching at Move2Joy studio? A.The community for sure! B.The beautiful space C.How I feel after! I feel whole!
6. And, what are 2 or 3 things you think students will -- or do -- enjoy when taking classes at Move2Joy? A.How nothing is too serious B.Making of friendships C. Yoga is for everyone!
7. Do you have any advice for new students to Move2Joy?
Yes! Everyone can do yoga!!!!
9. What is your super power?
Ability to bring a smile to everyone's face!
10. Anything else you want to add?
On a light note...my left and rights might be confusing sometimes!